wear的过去式和过去分词动词过去式:wore 过去分词:worn 现在分词:wearing 第三人称单数:wears 名词:wearer
wear, dress, put on
put on: 普通用语，指把衣服、鞋袜、帽子、手套等戴上去，侧重穿戴的动作。
- be dressed in
同义词：wear, have on
- have on one's person
- have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality
- deteriorate through use or stress
同义词：wear, wear off, wear out, wear down, wear thin
- have or show an appearance of
- last and be usable
同义词：wear, hold out, endure
- go to pieces
同义词：break, wear, wear out, bust, fall apart
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
同义词：tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue
- put clothing on one's body
同义词：wear, put on, get into, don, assume
- The insurance policy does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- The sheets have worn thin in the middle.
- She was worn down by overwork.
- He wanted to sail the boat alone but his parents wouldn't wear it.
- The carpet will stand any amount of wear.
- The inscription on the stone had worn away.
- She never wears green.
v.（动词）Past tense of wear wear的过去式
文章来源: 碗怎么写 http://www.riveriver.com文章标题: wore